Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Help! I've Burned My Warm Market, Where Do I Go From Here? - Dale Moreau


I understand the problem when someone says they burned their warm market and have no where else to turn for I've been there and done it. I made a list of 200 names (actually more) and called all of them followed the directions of my upline and leaders and burned through my entire list without having any success. This appears to be the common situation that is found in network marketing. However, it certainly does not need to be this way. You can achieve MLM sucess with the RIGHT MLM training.

When people reach this point in their warm market, they turn to extreme measures. They seem to try to buy leads, go to free lead generator websites and do cold calling. I have news for you - these never work and you are wasting your time and money on them. After a while most will quit the business because their confidence has already been reduced during their negative reaction of their warm market.

There is only one way to generate leads once you have burned your warm market and that is to turn to the internet to generate leads. But how? It is simplier than you think.

Now, I will not be popular with most MLM companies when I ask you to turn to the internet for most MLM companies have a tendency to ONLY EMPHASIZE warm market and refuse to understand any other method. Well, I have news for you....that sucks because that method is broken.

There is a CORRECT method of generating leads through the internet and it is important for you to find it. Thank God for MLM Outlaws for they are the best which is on the internet to help youi in this matter.

Blogging, writing articles, doing videos on youtube and other outlets are important in generating leads for your MLM company but I suggest you learn how to do these things well though you feel you cannot. As Tim Sales says, "Just get the "hard" out of the way. Confront what you're not good at and get good at it."

No comments: